***PLEASE NOTE*** that should you wish to create an account with us – which is required to complete a purchase, you can do so by creating an Account on our checkout page. You may also create an account via the ‘my account’ button in the grey bar at the top of every page (or in the dropdown menu for our mobile customers).
1. Start by selecting a product of your choice on our ‘shop’ page. Many of our products have options such as colour, type and kit which must be selected before purchase.
2. Once you have made your selection, choose your quantity and click ‘add to basket’ on the product page.
3. You will remain on the product page, but a green banner will appear – clicking ‘view basket’ will take you to your basket.
4. From your basked you can modify quantity, add and delete products. Apply a coupon code here if you have one. Clicking the ‘checkout’ button takes you through to order processing.
5. At the checkout page you may add a billing and a separate delivery address, alongside some delivery notes. You will be required here to agree to the website terms and conditions.
6. Currently, Climbtrees offers Paypal as the payment method for purchase. You can still use your bank card to process your order, and this will be processed through Paypal themselves.
7. You will then be redirected to Paypal UK to complete your purchase.
8. You will then receive a confirmation email informing you that your order is processing. You will receive another email directly from Climb Trees to verify that your order is complete and is ready for shipping / in transit. At this time, you may receive a phone call to thank you for your purchase and tell you how we can assist.
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an email. In this email you will be provided an ‘Order ID’ which you can use to track your order.
Please note that all orders made will have the status of ‘processing’ until shipped, so the order tracking page may display no results until this time.
You may visit our order tracking page by visiting this link directly: https://www.climbtrees.co.uk/order-tracking/
Or by scrolling down to our website footer, where you can find the link under the heading of ‘HELP’
For any further assistance regarding tracking, please contact us directly.
Returns at this time are handled directly via phone. If you wish to return a product, please contact us via email@example.com stating your Order ID, email and product purchased. We will then endeavour to refund you the amount (subject to terms of purchase) and notify you of this refund.
You can find more about our returns policy by visiting this link: https://www.climbtrees.co.uk/returns/
Please use the drop down menu found on the product page. Once you have selected a colour, type or kit variation, the product image will change to reflect your choice.
Yes. We have ensured that our website complies with all legal requirements and have carried out extensive measures to protect your data and details. Our website is SSL encrypted, so data inputted is transmitted to us and from us in a secure encrypted method. You can see this by the visible HTTPS and green padlock next to our name.
Always consult the instruction manual that comes with the product to be sure. Correct assembly is essential for a safe working product. Climb Trees accepts no liability for a product which has been assembled incorrectly and bodily harm is caused from this.